Thursday, July 06, 2006

The New Gurl 6 !

Pretty Six Posters Everywhere !
Six's New Store Flexy area
My Good Friend Six

Me with "Iris" hair


I went to See Six and Maybe get a new hair style last nightand all I can say is OMG!
Six has done it again! She has done another redesign of her store all I can say is you have to go there now and see it!
Not only has she completely redigned the store but shes completly reorganized into easy to find areas.
When you arrive at the store you are in front of a map showing you exactly where everything is.
I joked around with her thatI couldnt read maps *Giggle* But even I had no problem seeing where everything is.
This has got to be one of the best organized stores in Sl. When you arrive ..... to the left are All the flexy hairs, to the right are the static hairs, strait back is Domicks new mens area, the back right is the clothing area and the the left rear are the animations and her older discounted hairs.
So well done Cheers Six! When I was there I had Six help me pick a new hair and she suggested her newest one "Iris" for me I reallylove it here I am wearing it I snapped a few shots of the store and My good friend Six shes so cute!

2 comments:

Six Kennedy said...

Aww yay, thank you tori.. and you look way hot in Iris!! Im still kind of piddling around on Ideas and maybe making some small little changes here and there but over all I am so happy with the new build , courtesy of Ryleigh Sullivan and Grim Misfit of ::Grim Babies:: Great blog btw !!

Tori Heart said...

Awe Thank You Six xoxoo